If you have products and services you will need text updates, product updates, price updates, we will change out old products and services and update with the new information. With website maintenance, you’ll get the most from your online business–simply because it’s updated and current.
When your company offers special promotions, discount programs, and more, you keep your online business competitive. We also can update videos, sales tax, and shipping prices.
What’s Included in a Website Maintenance Plan?
Our packages include all the standard updates necessary to maintain a website. Examples of services included in our plans include:
- Text: Additions or deletions
- Photos: Additions, deletions and basic retouching
- Webpages: Additions or deletions using existing webpage design
- Navigation: Basic navigational changes (add menus, move or delete an item in the navigation)
- File Downloads: Additions or deletions of PDFs and other documents
- Videos: Insertion or deletion of pre-edited video
- Links: Additions or deletions
- Color and Background Images: Changes/replacements
- Forms: Dynamic form layout and integration
(limited to forms not requiring database integration, such as a Contact Us form)
- All Standard Support: Help with e-mail set-up, etc.
Please note: this list is an example of the services included in the website maintenance plans. This is not a complete list.
Billable Design $50 dollars per hour
Website changes that require more extensive design work are not covered under website maintenance plans.
We’ll provide a quote for these changes when needed.
Examples of website changes that are billable and not covered under the website maintenance plans include*:
- New Webpage Designs: Creation of webpages not based on the existing webpage design of the site
- Navigation restructuring or redesign: Extensive changes to the site’s navigation
- Extensive/complex photo re-touching or manipulation
- Video editing, compression or manipulation